How does the idea of a real cellulite treatment that’s FDA cleared to show 2 years of improvement sound?
Good? We think so, too. Meet Cellfina – unlike any cellulite treatment ever before!
Cellafina Is Different from ALL Other Cellulite Treatments!
- Actually treats the primary structural cause of cellulite
- Uses a patient-friendly process that’s both quick and effective
- Releases the fibrous bands that pull down skin to cause dimpling
- A single treatment reduces the appearance of cellulite long term
One of a Kind
The Cellfina System is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least 2 years. You’ll be treated on an outpatient basis and can easily drive yourself to and from your treatment appointment.
Imagine smoothing a form-fitting dress or today’s skinny yoga pants over your body and wearing shorts or short dresses again – minus the dimples.
How Cellfina Works
Cellfina treats the primary structural cause of cellulite. These tight connective bands woven through the fat pull down the skin in the buttocks and thighs create the puckering you see on the surface of the skin. Similar to a rubber band under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out.
Patients in the pivotal study showed significant improvement within three days after the treatment. Two years after treatment, 100 percent of Cellfina patients had noticeable improvement on the Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (GAIS). Results from Cellfina last at least two years*—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. * Cellfina FDA approval.
Cellfina patients report high rates of satisfaction with their treatment results. At three months, 85 percent of patients were satisfied, 94 percent at one year and 96 percent at two years, surpassing the patient satisfaction rates of other leading cellulite treatments.*
What to Expect
- The doctor will be marking the dimpled areas you are interested in having treated.
- Doctor will then take photos of marked areas.
- A local numbing solution will be administered before the procedure begins to make the procedure more comfortable.
- You will feel the treatment areas being drawn into the device and released several times throughout the procedure.
- The procedure takes approximately 45 minutes, depending on the individual patient and the number of areas being treated.
- The most common side effects reported by patients in the pivotal study were soreness, tenderness and bruising.
- These side effects resolved quickly with time.
- Just three days after treatment, patients rated their pain as minimal (2.7 on a scale of 0 to 10; 0=no pain, 10=extreme pain) and most (82%) felt pain only with touch or pressure to the area treated.
- This minimal pain improved quickly with time.
- More than 90% of patients had no bruising at four weeks.No serious adverse events associated with Cellfina in the pivotal study.
- There is limited downtime associated with Cellfina. After treatment, patients can go about their day but may want to take it easy for up to 24 hours.
The most common side effects reported were soreness, tenderness, and bruising. The Cellfina™ System is only available through a licensed physician.
Learn more about cellulite treatment with Cellfina by completing the form on this page or calling La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic at 858-454-2700 to schedule a complimentary consultation in the San Diego area.
* For full product and safety information, visit Cellfina.com/IFU