Today’s advanced cosmetic treatments provide a path to effective, natural-looking rejuvenation without incisions, sutures or downtime. It’s no surprise the popularity of these treatments has soared in recent years. At La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic, we specialize in non-surgical treatments that safely and effectively restore your confidence in your appearance. To arrange a consultation in La Jolla, CA, please call our experienced staff at (855) 434-1305.
Restore A Youthful Appearance With Injectables And Fillers
Dermal fillers and injectable wrinkle relaxers are used for an increasingly wide array of cosmetic problems:
- Frown lines (vertical creases between your eyebrows)
- Nasolabial folds (extending from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth)
- Marionette lines (extending downward from the corners of your mouth)
- Hollow cheeks
- Thinned, wrinkled skin on the hands
- Lines around the mouth
- Lines across the chin
- Hollow jaw line
- Nose irregularities
These are just some of the most common uses of these treatments. There are many others. To find out if a wrinkle filler or relaxer is right for your goals, please consult our experienced team. We will make sure you know each of your options, as well as what to expect from those treatments.
Dermal Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin And Soften Wrinkles
Dermal fillers, also called soft-tissue fillers, are a category of injectables that add volume beneath the surface of the skin. Along with skin sagging and loss of elasticity, volume loss is a normal part of aging. The loss of volume leads to deep facial folds and wrinkles, hollows across the face, as well as skin that is less smooth.
At La Jolla Cosmetic Laser, dermal fillers we offer include:
- Fat transfer: Tiny droplet injections of your own fat cells restore lost volume to the cheeks, jaw and other areas where the fat beneath your skin has diminished. During the treatment, excess fat cells are removed from an area such as the abdomen or thighs, then purified and injected into precise locations of the face.
- Sculptra®: This filler causes your skin to produce new collagen in specifically chosen areas. Sculptra’s collagen stimulation action restores volume and rebalances facial contours in a way no other product can. Dr. Mani is a top Sculptra injector in San Diego County and is an official National Training Physician for Sculptra. A favorite among our patients, Sculptra creates a face-lift effect by causing your skin to produce more of its own collagen.
- Juvederm®: Hyaluronic gel filler for lip plumping and wrinkle filling. Soft, smooth formulations contain lidocaine for enhanced injection comfort. We now offer Juvederm Ultra XC® and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC®.
- Liquid Lift: A combination of appropriate fillers, collagen-stimulating Sculptra and wrinkle relaxers. Specific to each patient’s needs and desires.
- Radiesse®: A long-lasting, calcium-based filler for deep folds, chin and cheek augmentation and nose refinement. Can also be used for hand rejuvenation. Dr. Mani is a specially selected Radiesse Training Physician for Merz Pharmaceuticals, makers of this novel long-term filler product. Medical Education Faculty Members are designated for their exceptional ability and proven techniques.
- Radiesse® for Hands: Dr. Mani is a Certified Radiesse Hand Injector. Radiesse for hands provides volume replacement to minimize protrusion of veins and tendons.
- Restylane®: The original hyaluronic acid gel for wrinkles, earlobe restoration, lines and folds. This injectable is integrated with lidocaine, which instantaneously numbs the injected area, making corrections comfortable and easily tolerable.
- Restylane® Silk: The first FDA-approved filler for the fine lines around the mouth and subtle lip enhancement for delicate lips.
- Restylane® Lyft: A “sister” product to Restylane that contains the same hyaluronic acid, but the construction is of larger gel particles and a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid. This makes Restylane Lyft best suited for mid to deeper dermal filling for facial folds, deep wrinkles and supportive type volume correction. Expect 8 to 10 months longevity with this filler. FDA-approved for mid-face volume and deep folds.
- NEW Restylane® Refyne and Defyne: These NEW fillers feature an innovative technology called XpresHAn (pronounced “expression”) which gives these gels more flexibility and support than other HA fillers. This allows the gels to move with your skin providing a very natural look with your facial movements and expressions.
Wrinkle Relaxers To Soften Facial Creases
Some types of wrinkles are caused by facial expressions and are not adequately addressed with a filler. Instead, they need a wrinkle-relaxing injectable that halts the activity causing the groove under the skin. Such injectables include:
Your facial muscles contract when you frown, smile, laugh, squint and make other facial expressions. Over time, a groove is formed in your skin because of these muscle contractions. The groove sets and becomes a wrinkle. Examples include crow’s feet, frown lines and forehead lines. These injectables relax that activity so that the groove can soften and become smooth.
Oftentimes, fillers and wrinkle relaxers are used together to achieve the desired result. Our experienced staff, led by board-certified ophthalmologist Nasrin Mani, MD, can help you build a treatment plan that accomplishes your goals.
Schedule A Wrinkle Filler Consult In La Jolla
We are personally committed to providing the rejuvenation that allows our patients to feel confident and youthful. To arrange a consultation, please call La Jolla Cosmetic Laser at (855) 434-1305. We proudly offer today’s state-of-the-art injectables to people from La Jolla, San Diego and all of the surrounding areas.