Juvéderm Voluma is the newest and longest-lasting (2 years!) hyaluronic gel on the US market. Unlike previous HA gels, which were designed to fill folds and lines, the Voluma formulation is FDA approved for the mid-face. Get instant cheekbones that look as if you were born with them.
Dr. Nasrin Mani has completed the AMFAST Speaking Training Program, making her one of only a handful of physicians who has received their Speaking Training Certification. One of the products in the range of 3 dermal fillers, Juvéderm® VOLUMA® with Lidocaine, replenishes lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks and can be used to enhance the overall shape of your face. Juvéderm® VOLUMA® with Lidocaine is an injectable hyaluronic acid volumizer that adds fullness to areas that need a little more support or enhancement.
Please call (855) 434-1305 today to schedule a complimentary evaluation with Dr. Mani.
Instant, Natural-Feeling And Lasts 2 Years
Shortly after treatment with Juvéderm® VOLUMA® with Lidocaine, you should notice that your facial contours appear fuller and rounder, giving your face a softer, more youthful appearance. You can restore large-scale lost volume instantly, in a single treatment, with no pre-test and no waiting. The gel formulation is a more robust version of the tried and true Juvederm Ultra Plus with a projected effect of up to 2 years!
Areas Treatable With Juvéderm Voluma
- Restore deep volume loss and smooth the mid-face
- Rejuvenate sunken areas of the cheeks
- Create volume and youthful contour in the chin
Juvederm Voluma Benefits
- Contains integrated lidocaine for superior comfort
- Is injected with a cannula for fewer needle penetrations and greatly lowered bruising potential
- Is the ONLY FDA approved hyaluronic gel for improving volume in the midface
- Has outstanding longevity of up to 2 years
- Can be dissolved if you change your mind
- A mega-popular volume filler in Europe since 2005
To discover the advantages of Juvederm Voluma and other dermal fillers, please call (855) 434-1305 or contact La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic online for a complimentary consultation. Dr. Mani is one of the most experienced providers of this injectable in the San Diego area.