*Today’s laser skin resurfacing techniques utilize patient-friendly micro-fractional technology. Fractional lasers affect only a percentage of the skin surface, leaving small bridges of untreated skin in between. This facilitates quick healing while maintaining natural skin color and dramatically reduces discomfort.
Find out how laser skin resurfacing can benefit your complexion by calling La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic at (844) 202-8200 today.
Skin Conditions Treatable with Lasers
Our wide range of resurfacing laser systems combat all of the following:
- Acne scarring
- Sun damage
- Pigmentation & melasma
- Rough skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Scars and stretch marks
- Poor skin texture and enlarged pores
Lumenis CO2 Lasers
- Active FX CO2 Laser – for superficial sun damage and rough skin texture
- DeepFX and TotalFX CO2 Laser – for more pronounced sun damage, wrinkles and skin laxity. TotalFX is a combination of both ActiveFX and DeepFX for the most pronounced improvement in fractional skin resurfacing.
Fraxel Erbium and Thulium Lasers
- Fraxel Dual – a dual choice laser for gentle skin resurfacing, acne scarring and superficial pigmentation. The Fraxel Dual is two lasers in one.
- Fraxel Restore– fractional resurfacing using a non-ablative erbium laser
- Fraxel Dual Pigmentation Laser – an innovative wavelength laser which provides an approximate 7 day laser peel for quickly removing superficial hyperpigmentation from melasma, sun exposure and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
The best way to find out which laser is appropriate for your skin type and skin problem is an in-office skin analysis and consultation. Cosmetic consultations are provided to you at no cost. You are also welcome to complete the form on this page or call (844) 202-8200 to arrange an appointment at La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic.