No Surgery. No Injections. No Downtime. Just Firmer, Tighter Skin.
La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic claimed a 7th Thermage Award and was an approved Thermage Training Center! Our practice is the only clinic in San Diego County with this award distinction. The Thermage Pinnacle and Black Diamond Award were presented to physicians who have achieved excellent results for their patients.
Announcing The New Total Tip By Thermage
- Deeper heat levels of 4.5 mm
- Faster results that you’ll notice much sooner
- 1200 pulse tips provides ample “extra” treatment for extra tightening
See the benefits with a single treatment. There’s no downtime. Procedures work on all skin types and colors.
“This latest CPT technology promises to exceed our already excellent results with Thermage by including more effective levels of energy dispersion along with a new comfort feature. To get the best results, energy levels need to be strong enough to recoil loose collagen and spur the new formation of elastin fibers. This tightens sagging skin with no downtime, no shots, no medication. It’s quite a marvel of a treatment.”
– Dr. Mani – La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic is now an approved Thermage Training Center
Thermage treatments for skin tightening use a noninvasive radio frequency energy to re-tighten loose and sagging tissues. Best suited for early aging issues, Thermage can be seen almost as a “prevention measure” to slow the beginning natural collagen degradation that comes as you get into your 30′s and 40′s. After your 20′s, the collagen in your skin begins to uncoil and break down, almost imperceptibly at first and later resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin.
With Thermage your skin’s existing collagen is remolded (recoiled into a tighter spiral closer to younger collagen) – and new collagen production is stimulated. The promotion of new collagen growth continues to help you look younger and improves over time. The result is skin that looks and feels noticeably smoother and tighter with more defined and youthful contours.
How Thermage And Ultherapy Lift Compare
This past year, technology has handed us a new weapon in the war on aging – the Ultherapy Lift. We’ve been asked which is better, Thermage or Ultherapy Lift. But it’s not which one is better, but where YOU are on the aging curve and which procedure will be the best fit.
A quick comparison:
- Thermage provides what is called “bulk heating” which provides an overall effect on collagen to retighten and kindle new collagen production. Perfect for early aging and minimal to moderate skin laxity.
- Ultherapy Lift is based on “focal heating” which penetrates much deeper to affect the SMAS layer which is the same layer of tissue plastic surgeons pull and tighten in a surgical facelift. Best for those who want the deepest possible tissue improvements.
- Both procedures are totally noninvasive, nonsurgical, FDA-approved treatments.
- Both procedures are managed with medication to lessen any treatment discomfort or pain ; or by the use of anesthetic nerve blocks for Ultherapy
- Although Thermage has been the most innovative treatment for sagging skin over the last 9 years, for those with more obvious facial and neck sagging, Ultherapy provides actual lift at a surgically-comparable level.
How Thermage Works To Tighten Skin
The Thermage system uses a sophisticated treatment tip called Thermatip, which delivers a controlled amount of RF energy. With each touch to the skin, the Thermatip device uniformly heats a large volume of collagen in the deeper layers of the skin and its underlying tissue while simultaneously protecting the outer layer of the skin with cooling. This deep uniform heating action causes the loose and disorganized collagen structures in your skin to immediately tighten. Over time, new and remodeled collagen is produced to further tighten skin, resulting in healthier, smoother skin and a more youthful appearance. See the results (Individual results may vary)
Eyes By Thermage
Discover the beauty of having younger looking eyes. Trust your eyes to Board Certified Ophthalmologist Dr. Nasrin Mani. She has worked over 20 years with lasers in the treatment of eye conditions. When you add her exacting touch with state-of-the-art Thermage technology, you have a winning combination. You will see tighter, smoother skin all around the eyes. The procedure reduces hooding of the eyelids without surgery while softening fine lines and crow’s feet.
“After years of getting up at 2AM to deliver 4 hours of live television everyday… I looked tired! I didn’t want surgery, but I was looking for a way to counter some of the effects of natural aging, long hours and stress. Dr. Nasrin Mani is my new best friend!”…Marc Bailey, News Anchor for San Diego 6; Thermage and Thermage Eyes Patient
Another eyelid smoother is the DeepFX CO2 laser. This laser is designed to remove wrinkling and in the process tightens skin on the face, neck and eyelids. Your eyes look more lifted and brighter, open and alert. It’s much easier to apply eye make-up to smooth eyelids. Immediately apply make-up and return to your regular routine. View Thermage Eye Treatment Results
Find out more about Thermage by completing the form on this page or calling La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic at (855) 434-1305 today. Your initial consultation is complimentary. Dr. Mani and our team welcome patients throughout the San Diego area.