PRE-WEDDING SKIN CARE TIPS FOR A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE
If you are one of the many women getting married during the upcoming summer wedding season, then now is the time to start thinking about your skin care regimen. By getting an early start on skin care solutions, you can ensure your skin looks beautiful in all of your pictures.
If you have oily skin, it is good to keep a variety of products on hand at all times so that you can address any issues that may arise. The following products are very effective for women with oily skin:
- Gentle cleanser
- Toner that does not contain alcohol
- Oil-free moisturizer or a mattifying cream made for oily skin
- Oil-free foundation or mattifying formulas
- Non-oily makeup remover
- Gentle, grainy exfoliating scrub
- Clay mask
- Deep-cleansing facials
If you have dry skin, you will need to use a variety of products to prevent fine lines and flakes from developing:
- Creamy cleanser
- Rich moisturizer that completely absorbs into your skin; at night, a heavier moisturizing cream works best
- Creamy, moisturizing foundation
- Creamy formulas for shadows and blushes
- Eye cream
- Creamy exfoliating scrub
- Hydrating, creamy masks
- Hydrating facials
At La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic, we have a medical-grade skin care line that has been specially designed to help you achieve the maximum benefits from your skin care regimen. Dr. Mani will develop a customized program that addresses your unique skin type and skin care needs.
Please contact La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic today to schedule your initial consultation. We serve clients in La Jolla, California.