PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Last Updated: July 16th, 2020.
We are open and moving cautiously with new protocols in place to prioritize patient and staff health. We ask that all patients follow these protocols when coming in for their scheduled appointment:
- All staff and patients are required to wear a face mask at all times and will be tested for fever with a thermometer upon entering the clinic.
- Patients will be screened for flu-like symptoms prior to scheduling an appointment, upon check-in and once roomed.
- No ‘waiting room’. We offer an immediate private room for consultation and treatment.
- Treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected between each patientand there will be a 15 minute “No Patient” time incorporated into the schedule every hour to ensure adequate cleaning of exam rooms.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas (including door handles and seating) will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectant and hand sanitizer will be available to staff and patients at all times.
- Scheduling follow-up or future appointments will occur in the exam room instead of at check-out.
- Non-patient visitors will be limited. We kindly ask that only patients with scheduled appointments come in to our clinic.
- Finally, we are asking that all patients be socially responsible. If you have any acute symptoms of illness, please reschedule your appointment.
As an AAAHC certified clinic, La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic is dedicated to exceeding expectations for quality ambulatory patient care and will continue to do so.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (858) 454-2700.