If you are beginning to see signs of aging in the face, such as cheeks that are starting to droop, thinning lips, sunken temples, or deep nasolabial folds, then you may be a great candidate for a Juvederm dermal filler. Juvederm is highly effective and provides immediate results, making it extremely popular among men and women who want subtle enhancement or anti-aging effects without the need for surgery.
Juvederm for Nasolabial Folds
One of the most popular uses for Juvederm is reduction of the nasolabial folds. The nasolabial folds are the lines that run between the nose and the sides of the mouth, and they get deeper and more noticeable as we get older. Juvederm Vollure is the most recent member of the Juvederm family to be FDA approved, and offers the following benefits:
- It’s the longest lasting filler specifically approved for nasolabial folds – results can be seen for up to 18 months!
- Injection is painless and quick
- Results are immediate
- There is no recovery time needed
As with every filler, there is a slight chance of bruising and swelling immediately following the procedure, but if this happens it tends to fade quickly. The technique of our doctors is highly advanced and gentle, so your risk of bruising is minimal.
Juvederm for Lip Augmentation
Lip augmentation has become common in women of all ages. Younger women want a more exaggerated, plump pout, and older women who have started to lose volume in their lips want to restore that volume in a natural manner.
Depending on your goals, different types of Juvederm may be best for you:
- Juvederm Volbella: Volbella is a smooth, thin, fluid filler that is perfect for subtly and naturally plumping the lips. Great for women (or men) who want subtle results, or who are more interested in correcting symmetry or reshaping the lips than adding large amounts of volume.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: Ultra Plus is a more robust filler than can add more dramatic volume to the lips. If you’re looking for significantly plumper lips, this may be the product for you.
- Juvederm Voluma: Voluma is a very thick filler designed to be placed deep under the dermis to restore volume to the midface. However, its thick nature also may make it an appropriate choice if you are looking for extreme volume in the lips.
Juvederm can help correct a large variety of anti-aging concerns, so we recommend discussing all of your concerns and goals during your consultation so that our experienced doctors can help you find the best treatment plan.
Schedule Your Juvederm Free Consultation in La Jolla Today
Let us help you regain your youthful appearance through non-surgical, safe, and effective cosmetic treatments such as Juvederm. Schedule your complimentary consultation by calling La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic today at (858) 225-8380.