Dermal fillers are some of the safest and most effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments available, and the Juvederm family of fillers are some of the most popular. If you have experienced volume loss, lines and wrinkles, or sagging skin due to age, then a Juvederm filler may be a good choice for you. We also offer Restylane fillers.
If you are interested in dermal filler treatment in La Jolla and want to learn more about what Juvederm can do for you, don’t hesitate to call La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic at 858-225-8380 today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
What Can Juvederm Treat?
There are a number of products in the Juvederm family, each targeted at a different sign of aging. If you’re experiencing any of the following, there is a Juvederm dermal filler that can help:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Thin lips
- Under eye circles
- Sagging cheekbones
- Sunken temples
- Small chin
- Stretched earlobes
During your consultation, we’ll listen to your concerns and help you decide which type of Juvederm is best to achieve your goals. In some cases, a combination of Juvederm and another type of cosmetic treatment such as BOTOX®, Sculptra, laser resurfacing, or skin tightening will be best for the most comprehensive results.
The Juvederm Dermal Fillers
Over the years, Juvederm has created more and more advanced and targeted formulations in order to achieve precise, natural, safe, and effective results. Here at La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic, we offer the following Juvederm formulations:
- Juvederm Ultra: Juvederm Ultra is a versatile product that can create moderate volume and help reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: Ultra Plus is a more robust formulation great for correcting deeper folds and wrinkles.
- Voluma: Voluma is the thickest and longest lasting, with results that last for up to two years or longer. It is great for lifting the midface and creating high cheekbones, and can also be used as a non-surgical alternative to chin implants.
- Volbella: Volbella is delicate and fluid, ideal for creating natural volume in the lips, filling in tricky vertical lip lines, and reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Vollure: Vollure is the newest addition to the Juvederm family, and can help soften moderate to severe parentheses lines for up to 18 months.
We also offer the “XC” versions of each of these fillers, which stands for “extra comfort.” The “XC” formulations include lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. The inclusion of lidocaine means that injection is virtually painless without the need for a topical numbing agent.
How Soon Can I See Juvederm Results?
The great thing about dermal fillers is that results are immediate. The filler plumps your skin and smoothes your wrinkles as soon as it is injected. You can immediately see if you want more volume or if the amount injected is enough.
Dermal fillers may cause some initial swelling and bruising, but this will resolve quickly. Refraining from taking any blood thinning supplements or over the counter medications like aspirin or fish oil can help prevent bruising, and using arnica can help speed up bruise healing.
The lips, though, are a highly sensitive area prone to swelling. It may take up to two weeks to see your final results for lip augmentation with dermal fillers. Don’t panic if your lips seem to be bigger than you wanted at first – it’s likely just swelling.
Schedule Your Free Juvederm Consultation In La Jolla
If you are interested in restoring lost volume or smoothing lines and wrinkles, contact La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic today at 858-225-8380 to schedule your free Juvederm consultation. We serve patients in La Jolla, Del Mar, and other nearby areas of San Diego.