So What’s So Magic About Hyaluronic Acid?
The magic of hyaluronic acid lies in its ability to retain moisture. It’s considered to have a greater capacity to hold moisture than any other natural or synthetic polymer. In fact, one gram of pure hyaluronic acid is able to hold up to six liters of water1! So when you see that tiny syringe of filler and wonder if it can possibly fill your wrinkles or plump up your lips, know that what’s in the syringe turns out to be more in your skin!
Hyaluronic Acid Gels Can Be Used In Many Ways To Help You Look Younger And Prettier!
- Add volume and smooth out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
- Plump thin lips
- Smooth out vertical lines around the edges of the lips referred to a smoker’s lines
- Augment cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness
- Fill in under eye hollows
- Raise indented scars to make them more level with surrounding skin
Mother-Daughter & Father-Son
Aging is so gradual, you don’t often notice the changes until they’re substantial. Rather than simply accepting the inevitable, women AND men are now finding that subtle placement of fillers restores some of the youthfulness aging has taken away. The takeaway? Looking younger makes you feel younger. Who doesn’t like that?