There are many ways to preserve a young, beautiful appearance. Fortunately, you don’t have to spend a fortune on a beauty regimen to achieve your goals. The following beauty tips will help you look your best without busting your budget:
- Steam your face with full-fat milk – This is a great way to brighten dry skin and remove impurities from your pores.
- Use an ice cube dipped in vodka to treat pimples – This is a very effective acne treatment. The ice reduces the swelling, and the alcohol dries up the pimple.
- Use cold, squeezed-out tea bags on your eyes – This is a great treatment to bring the sparkle back into tired-looking eyes.
- Home-made face masks – You can use yogurt, honey, and fresh lemon to make a face mask that will keep your skin vibrant and beautiful.
- Natural exfoliator – If you are looking for a good natural exfoliator, you can paint natural bio yogurt on your face. The lactic acid in the yogurt will exfoliate and brighten your skin. Once the yogurt has dried, you can rub it off for soft and glowing skin.
Of course, you can always visit La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic to receive some of the most advanced medical-grade beauty treatments available. Dr. Mani will recommend the ideal combination of treatments to keep your skin looking young and beautiful.
Please contact La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic today to schedule your initial consultation. We serve clients in the La Jolla, California area.